Thursday, November 24, 2005

WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL TODAY

While so many people in this country is always putting this country down, they fail to realize the freedoms granted by this great country. It is so easy to hear the constant putdowns by the left, but even they know deep down in their hearts, that in many other countries, they would be unable to spout the anti-government rhetoric that they love to do.

I am thankful that I'm still living in good health, because with each passing year, more and more of the friends that I grew up with are dying. I am thankful that my children and grandchildren are doing ok in their lives, due to me pushing and instructing them in their earlier lives, they've turned out pretty well. I am thankful that I don't live in a country that would not allow me to practice my faith and religion, such as Saudi Arabia does. I am thankful that this is one of the few countries in the world where one can achive anything that they desire, provided they work hard enough for it. I am thankful that I have a wife, not a "lover", and we're married and not "shacking up"! I am thankful there are troops of ours defending us against the islamic terrorists who's overall desire is to conquer the world via islam. I am thankful that other LEGAL immigrants see this country as the last bastion of freedom, and make great use of the opportunities in this great country of ours.

While the "America Haters" are always ready to rail against this country, I would advise them to read Ken Hamblin's book, "Pick a Better Country" over this weekend, and they may revise their way of thinking about this great country of ours.

G-D Bless America, and happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home